Monday, December 15, 2008

Blue Man Group Show....looking back...

Well, I told myself I was going to try to just blog about current things in my life. I know if I start trying to go backwards, I'll never catch up or keep up with all the great things that go on around here every day! I could not resist some of these great memories....so before the year is over, I want to share some great highlights!Dancing in Las Vegas with Blue man Group!
Cade...speechless, and the blue man said nothing.

They are very curious!


We will just say, if you haven't seen this show, there is an unexpected ending!










It took us a while to dig out! We were laughing so hard. We really had to dig to find everyone.





We were in the front row, wearing plastic, we were covered in paint and other STUFF . This TP started in the back of the room and all ended up in the, yes you guessed it,
FRONT ROW!






This was such a great memory. It was a spur of the moment decision to take the whole family to a National weight lifting competition that Buddy qualified for. We surprised the kids with this Vegas show - not because we are big fans of Blue Man - but because there are not too many shows you can take all your kids to in Vegas. We came home big FANS!






It was LOUD, it was FUNNY, it was CRAZY, it was STICKY, there was TALENT , CREATIVITY, SHOWMANSHIP, MUSIC, a lot of BEATING DRUMS, and most of all and best of all,
FAMILY!









You have to live for the MEMORIES!











2 comments:

tia said...

I have heard that show is so fun! I definitely want to go sometime!

Jolene George said...

I remember you telling me about this show. Looks like so much fun! Messy fun, but fun none the less. I'm SO glad you're blogging now. Love you!
I so need to update mine, but I have to finish Christmas cards tonight.

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers