Monday, December 8, 2008

"Be thou an example of the believers...

"Be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation,in charity, in spirit, in faith, and in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12


I'm one of the leader's in the Young Women's organization in our Ward. With the new year just around the corner, I've been busy getting some binders put together for the girls. I want them to be ready to plan out their new year and make new goals to work on for 2009. The picture on the front of the binder is one I actually took myself here in Phoenix. I was at a football game (of course) for Cade when he played for the CRUSH. This picture does not do it justice, but I wrote the theme for 2009 on it, and made copies for all the binders.

1 comment:

tia said...

Those turned out adorable! And I can't believe you took that photo!

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers