Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Jolene!


Happy Birthday Jolene!

This is Jolene George. Since the first day that I moved out here to Maricopa,
she has been amazing. She calls me her best friend and I really needed one. I have always
been very close to my sisters - and I still am - but when I moved further away then I have ever been
from any of them....I was feeling lonely. Knowing she would include me with her circle of friends so willingly was so kind. Then when I realized how thoughtful and kind she is, I am so proud to call her my best friend. We have had a blast the past several months. Our families have so much fun together. Jolene and I work out together, we go walking (she even puts up with me taking big Louie - our great dane). Our kids are in sports together, so we get to hang out and cheer and take pictures. We help each other with events at church and when our husbands are around, we are usually laughing continually. Jolene is so organized and crafty. She is so talented and caring. She is also fun and spontaneous. We can call them at any time of day and make instant plans for dinner or a trip into town or a FHE. I just can't say enough good about her and her family. She makes me happy and I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bailey and Wills said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLENE!
Thanks for taking such good care of my mommy!

Jolene George said...

Oh my gosh! You make me cry. Thank you so much my dear sweet best friend! I love you!

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers