Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Week 2 for Anziano Koozer

Hey Everyone!Ya i got your email reply, but i would kinda prefer a written letter something cus im on the clock just reading my mail. this computer kicks me off in 30 minutes. But anyways, thank you SO much for the awesome package!!! i was attacked from everyone in my dorm as soon as i walked in with it. But Yeah my companions name is Anziano Poulson, he is prob more normal than i am, he's a really great guy with an awesome testimony. i love working with him! Classes have been getting pretty intense, my teAcher told us in the 9 weeks were here were are taught the cirriculum of 4 semesters or 2 years of a lanquage class taught at BYU. Its a total system overload by the end of the day. But i love the constant spirit i feel here and for the the oportunity i have to be serving the lord. You should have a letter coming in the mail today or tomorow. they give us time to write letters on sundays so thats what i think im gonna start doing from now on. I hope you guys had a great EAster, i missed being there to look for my basket. But hey i got to hurry and get off cus im the one typing this time and my time is almost out. but i love you guys SO much and really miss you alot. I hope everything is going good for the family, and oh yeah, tell dad im stepping it up and am being a team leader! Thanks again for everything, i love you! Anziano Koozer

1 comment:

tia said...

Yay! I love getting to read the emails he sends you guys! He sounds like he is doing so awesome and that he is so happy! I miss you guys, I am going to come visit soon!

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers