Friday, July 31, 2009

Family

This Years Picture at the Fmily Reuinon


This is our Family Picture at our Pearce Reunion 2 summers ago.
This summer at the reunion we thought we should try to get the same picture to see if we have changed much.
We put Wills where Buddy was. Bailey is in the same place but is now actually expecting their first baby in February. The other boys could not be put in the same places as before or Hal and I would not be seen in the picture. I can't believe how much these boys and this Family have grown in just 2 years.
I am so thankful for my sweet family. I am also very thankful that I have a testimony of eternal families and our Saviors sacrifice that makes it possible for us to go through this mortal life and still have the opportunity to live as families forever.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen Olson Brown said...

I love you Koozer famiy! I'm telling Tia that family matters so much in marriage choice; look at Carson's family that I got along with the nuptuals!! You raised such a special guy that is doing great things! We hope someday he'll be part of our family!

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers