Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ciao Tutti,
Hey everyone how are you doing!? Man I miss you guys! Ive had another awesome week here in Italy! We have been SOOO incredibly busy these last few days!

I have some great news, Gloria is back to church and is back at it stronger and more on fire than Ive ever seen her before! All of the problems she had with members at church have ALL been resolved and she has rededicated herself to being the best member she can be. I cannot even express how happy I was to see her in church this last week taking the sacrament, it was such a sweet moment. On the other hand Sofia one of most progressing investigators dropped us..... She has been taught every lesson and we even bought her a nice leather back triple and she even has a testimony of Joseph Smith through fasting and prayer. But once her family found out they really turned on the heat and on top of that she has been slammed with work. Everything kinda built up and finally she couldn't handle it and she broke. It made me so sad, but at the same time I know that I did absolutely everything I could have to teach her and help her. We cant really force people to get baptised, that's the wonderful thing about our agency.

This last week we found an incredible family and we have started teaching them and they love it! I'm super excited to see where things will go with them.

We kinda had a funny experience the other day. We were walking home from church and an old man in a car drove by and yelled an address at us and drove off. SO of course we went home grabbed a map then found the house. We found the old man sitting on his porch and it turned out he was waiting for us. We talked and visited for a good time and we set up a time to come back to do some service for him in his yard. When we went back yesterday we helped him out for about 3 hours and then his wife made us a super good lunch. It was a lot of fun visiting with him and helping him out, he did need a lot of help.

Its starting to feel really weird being out of my normal missionary clothes now, ha ha I actually feel more comfortable in my slacks and shirt and tie than jeans and a tee, so weird.....

I taught English class last night and we had a ton of fun. I really really enjoy teaching and working with people. In a way when I put on the dress clothes and name tag I become someone else. ha ha kinda like a power ranger I can go from normal person to super hero, I love it! Well the work is has been incredible and all is well here in Italy, I love you all and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Ti voglio bene Anziano Koozer

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers