Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hey Dad,hahahaha ok a little Italian lesson- Hola is not Italian it is spanish!!!!! and to say great attitude in Italian it would be- atitudinebennissimo. Thanks so much for the emails i loved them. The updates are great to hear, and I'm glad you liked the pictures and letters. Mom sentme a bunch of pictures and its so weird to see everyone just carrying on with normal life. I loved seeing everyone, the boys have already changed so much and are getting huge!

Its so cool your working with the missionaries. Before my mission I just thought yeah, whatever,there just a couple of dorky missionaries. Not now being that awkward,dorky missionary I can see how much a simple ride to transfers really does help SOOOO much. Without the members missionary work doesn't work,plain and simple. I'm really starting to learn that. That's awsome Bailey and Wills finally found a house, the last letter I got from them, they were still looking.

Things are going great with my companion. We kinda had a rough start though. I had really been spoiled with my first two companions and when I met Daniels I wasn't too enthused about it. To be honest I didn't like him. He is the EXACT opposite of me and everything that I'm all about. SO our first week was rough, and I had a terrible attitude. Then I went to my 3 month conference in Rome for 2days with the group that I flew in with and it completely changed everything. I had lost site of my goals and what my real purpose as a missionary and I needed to change, and change fast! SO the first night we got back to Pescara i asked him to come sit down so we could talk. It was so hard but i had to let go of my pride and i decided from that night on i would Love my companion and treat him like the coolest, best,Missionary there is. I apologized to him, and showed him pictures of the family and bore him my testimony. Since that night we have set huge goals together and have been doing awesome! I really am learning so much from him and am so grateful to have him as my companion. well i need to write mom now or she'll kill me, but i love you and look forward to hearing from you next week. ps- go toros!! haha and rams...i guess...no actually, GO CADE! thats better!
Love Anziano Koozer!

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers