Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ready for some sunshine!

Ciao tutti,

Hey thank you so much for the awesome pictures you sent me I loved getting to see the family and all the fun stuff you guys are doing! Everyone is changing so much, its crazy to see the little boys not being so little anymore. Cade is a beast now, Dane is my mini me, and Emmett is growing up so fast, he looks like one of the big boys now.

That snow looked like so much fun to play in, just wait till you all see my snow pictures of Florence that I'm sending. Which by the way I scratched the package idea... I'm just gonna send a bunch of manila envelopes, you would be surprised to see what you can fit in one of those things! Italy's mail system is quite interesting to say the least....SO I'll just slap a 60 cent stamp on there and stuff it in the mail box and you should get it no problem.

It wasn't a super exciting week this week. It was a lot of just street contacting and teaching. nothing really out of the ordinary... Our investigators are doing good we're not quite ready for any baptisms that's for sure but people are progressing and the work is going forward.

Its been really cold lately, and has been raining almost every day. I'm ready for some SUNSHINE! Well that's about it for today, I love you all so much and hope to hear from you next week!

Love, Anziano Koozer

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers