Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Buddy's first e-mail from the MTC 4-7-09

Hey Everyone!So ive survived week one of the MTC! This has been such an amazing week. Im in classes all day long which has been a big adjustment. But the spirt is so strong every where we go. I love my new companion and the othe elders in my room. I can already pray, and bear my testomy in Italian, and we have already taught the first discussion. I have a really fun district, and my teachers are great. Its going to be kinda weird getting use to this computer thing, my companion is actuly typing this letter, haha ya. Next week ill try to download some pictures, cause im running out of time. But i love you all and hope everything is going well. Anziano Koozer

1 comment:

Bailey and Wills said...

Buddy, Buddy, Buddy...that boy wouldn't be able to survive on his own anywhere! He needs other people to sucker into doing things for him! Story of his life! And I guess story of my life too since I was the one always doing stuff for him! That is so cool though that he's already praying and bearing his testimony in Italian! I miss him!

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers