Tuesday, April 7, 2009

MTC Address for Elder Koozer until June 2, 2009

This is the official address of Elder Koozer. This is the one they handed us when we dropped him off. That was a crazy experience. We were so excited and happy for him and at the same time it was so hard to let him go. I started crying when they sat us down right in front of the sign that said, "Families Exit Here"....everyone had told me about that sign and now I had to look at it the whole time. We sang "Called to Serve" and Hal and I cried. Buddy sang and just looked straight ahead. After a short meeting about where they would need to be later in the day, they told us to hug our missionaries and it was best to treat it like a band aide and do it quick. I kept sending Buddy to hug his Dad one more time and he would turn back around to go and I would hug him again. He finally caught on to my tactics and said, "Mom, I've got to go!" I let him go and watched him push his way through the crowd to the "Missionaries Exit Here" sign. He did not look back. He was focused just like he was when he was going out to play a big game. I also think he did not want to cry. I love him and miss him, but the spirit is strong and I know helping me through this.

Elder Charl Ron Koozer
MTC Mailbox #223
ITA-ROM 0602
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers