Tuesday, May 5, 2009

week 5

From:
Charl Koozer (Toro97@myldsmail.net)
Sent:
Tue 5/05/09 7:11 AM
To:
hmkoozer@msn.com
Hey Everyone!Thank you so Much mom, bailey, and pheobe for the awesome package you dropped off for me! my new favorite snack is Reeces dipped in Nutella! hahaha oh man im gonna be so fat if i keep this up in Italy! But anyways, everything has been gowing great, my classes are getting pretty hard. The teachers only teach in Italian now, and if were caught speaking English in class its 5 pushups a Word. hahaha lets just say ive gotten pretty dang strong! I taught my first discussion in Italian yesterday to an "Investigator" at the TRC. I was scared out of my mind but its actually wasn't too terrible. I love this Gospel so much and one of my favorite things is teaching it. But in Italian its so frustrating because i cant answer the questions they ask yet. Not becuase i dont know the answer its just i dont know how to say it in Italian. Oh yeah all us Italian's have been getting soccer lessons out at the big field. I used to think that soccer was a wussy sport buts its AWESOME! haha man its actually really hard, and super competetive! But yeah they are teaching us becuase every P-day in the mission fied the missionaries have Soccor time were the community is invited to come play soccer with the missionaries and they use to find investigators and to get to know the community better. And i guess the last few missionaries that have arrived in Italy have had no idea how to play and the Natives have been getting kinda frustrated. So now its part of our MTC ciriculum. Its so Awesome! But everything has been going good. I love you all and hope everyone is doing good. I love you all!oh ya P.S.- Iplayed the Piano in Sacrament meeting this last Sunday, and actually pulled it off. haha they are pretty desperate for someone who can play the piano. But For now im it.... haha yeah should have practiced those hymns more!Love Anziano Koozer

1 comment:

tia said...

Now, look at that, Reese's and Nutella. He is meant for me. And yes, Missie, he should have listened to you and practiced those hymns more :)

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers