Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Companion Anziano Daniels

Ciao tutti!
Hey everyone thanks you so much for sending me emails and pictures, I loved hearing from everyone! For some reason though mom I couldn't look at all the pictures this time, when I tried to pull it up it said the page had expired. I'm not sure what the deal is, but it was great to see the pictures that worked. Holy Smokes Emmett you looked like you were tearing it up at your football game! Great Job buddy!!
Well I had a great time in Rome and got to check out some really cool things. I had a blast on my scambi (or exchange) with the Roma 1 elders. They took good care of me and we had a great time together. On Thursday I picked up my new Companion Anziano Daniels. He is a great guy, and I'm excited to work with him and to learn from him. He is from California/ Utah and comes from a family of 10 kids! He has been serving now for 11 transfers and has about 9 months left. It Has been quite a bit different with him as apposed to Anziano Bennett but I'm sure we'll completely get used to each other as we spend more time together.
Its so weird how in the mission they just throw 2 people together, and for the minimum of 6 weeks those 2 people spend every second together connected at the hip. Marriage is going to be a blast cus you actually get to choose your companion!ha ha not that I'm thinking about marriage right now, its just kinda fun how this whole companion thing works.
We have been super busy still with the work and are looking at some great success this transfer. I'm so grateful for the work that we have been blessed with. We had 10 investigators in church this last Sunday and 6 of them are currently progressing towards baptism hopefully within this next month or 2.
We had a little bit of a scare this last Monday with our investigator Sofia. She had some questions about some stuff so she went online to try to find an answer . While on line she came across page after page of Anti -Mormon literature and being intrigued read into it for a couple hours. So she came into our lesson with pages of printed off things she found online with everything from homosexuality to Kolab. We put our entire lesson aside we had prepared for her and did damage control for about 3 hours. Thank goodness we ended on a great note and she is now back on for her baptism. It was a real scare but thankfully no matter what anti-literature that someone can try to come up with it can always be set straight with the scriptures and the spirit. I'm so grateful for my knowledge of this gospel and for the true simplicity of it all. I know i still have SOOO much to learn but I'm doing all I can to better prepare myself every day. I love you all and I'm so grateful for all your support and love! Keep reading your scriptures and praying every day, and I promise you will be blessed!!!!
TI voglio bene famiglia,
Anziano Koozer

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers