Wednesday, August 26, 2009

IN ROMA for a few days

Ciao tutti!
Hey everyone thanks for the emails and updates, its sounds like everyone has been busy at home. I only have a few minutes but I'm having an incredible time in Roma. We went and checked out the Vatican yesterday and it was pretty sweet!!! Anziano Bennett is officially "dead" now and is on a plane back to CANADA. I found out that ill be staying in Pescara and will be serving with an elder named Anziano Daniels. I have no idea who he is but I'm excited to work with him. Well my time is about up so I'll write more about this last week and next week this next upcoming pday. I mailed a DVD of over 300 pictures and a few videos, along with hand written letters and some stuff for the boys from the Olympic games they had here in Pescara. It should get to you either next Saturday or 2 Monday's from now.
Love you all!Anziano Koozer


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers