Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hal translated his letter to Bud to Italian and then back to English

Son, this is the exact English translation of the Italian letter I just sent. It doesnt make any sense to me, GOOD LUCK and GOOD READING!The hook so a lot. Like its mission goes? The family does large! Our efforts of missionary go well. We slept in the garden since the time has cooled. The emmett informed me that has not ever lifted a stretch out first. I am a most agile one or that? I received the Italian the mine saves the time and pleased it a lot. I hope that she can understand that I say. I am so recognizing for the Church and for a living prophet. I loved the general lecture! Mine I am consecrated to God once again. The mommy and we carry some classes for the next one ten weeks in manner that we can become some adopted parents. We should travel in the Month all of the Tuesday and Thursday evening until December. I want to know it than I have a deposition of this Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am so recognizing for her and the time she gives the Mister and the persons of Italy. Its service blesses our family beyond the measure. To thank the for the man she became and it thanked it for the example that she regulated for its brothers. So I am excited for this new child of the inside court to unite our family. All it loves here the Monson of name, therefore resembles to that would be able to be its name. It cannot await to damage the child. The thought that comes from a place where was with the our Savior and with Jesse and all the other grandfathers and the family that are passed across the veil. It knows that us and it its family chose to be us. So that saremo I am excited an eternal family. She has an address? We would love to seek on the Land of Google and it sees where she lives. And she can receive the mail there? That it is its food preferred in Italy? The tongue was difficult to learn? I should run for now, but I want to know it that the hook. The good day for now, the DadP. She could read this letter and was grammatically correct? Wow this did not turn out exactly like I had expected!!! HAHAHAHAAHH It is so funny!

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers