Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Back pack was stolen

Cade Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Man i cant believe your 16 already, Its so weird!!!!! Are mom and dad still holding to the no driving rule till your Eagle is done? If they are you should prob get going cus driving is soo much fun! I love you bro Happy Birthday!

I had a pretty interesting last week. On Thursday we found missionary bikes behind the church, so we fixed them up and have been riding them everywhere! Hahahaha oh my goodness you guys are gonna laugh so hard when you see the pictures of me all ready to ride my bike. I have the sweetest Alien looking helmet, my bike is turquoise and is prob 15 years old, and i tuck my pants into my sock to top it off. There is nothing more humbling then putting on that helmet and riding that bike, hahaha oh man! It sure has been getting us around a lot faster and has also been getting back in pretty good shape, goodbye pasta cheeks!

On Saturday we had the ward Halloween party which was a blast. We brought a few of our investigators and a lot of members brought their friends so it was a great opportunity to talk to people about the church in a fun casual setting. We ate lots of good food and played some great games.

On Sunday i had the sweetest experience in church, Roberto and Andrea the brothers who are 15 and 12 that are being adopted by the Salvatori family that we have been teaching got up in sacrament meeting and both bore their testimonies for the very first time! No one even told them to do it they got up and did it all by themselves. But watching those boys bear testimony filled my heart with the absolute greatest joy and happiness and love. I cant even explain how sweet it really was. That experience is of now one of the best things I've experienced since I've been here in Italy. I love those boys so much!!!

Then Sunday night my companion and i were doing mostra, i don't know what the translation is in English but we had a frame thing that we set up and there are big pictures of Christ and the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith and stuff like that and as people are walking around we talk to them about the pictures, and i would also sing hymns to draw people over its fun and its a great finding tool. But anyways as we started packing up to head home for the night i quickly realized that my pack pack was missing, someone had totally stolen my bag while i was turned around! It had ALL of my family pictures in it, both the little book of pictures that mom put together and also the bigger album that you guys sent me along with a few pictures that Tia had sent me. Also in my bag were all our keys, the keys to the church, to our bike lock, to our apartment, to everything!!!!!! Other than that it was just few of copies of the Book of Mormon, and copies of all my legal documents. So yeah, now i don't have a backpack or any pictures and its kinda sad.......

So for Christmas would guys be able to send more pictures?I used my pictures every single day as a way to break the ice and to talk to people and not only that but i love looking at them too.

Dad i sent that letter you asked if i could write it should be coming your way in the mail hopefully by the end of the week. Other than that things have been going great i love you all so much and look forward to hearing from you next week!

Love Anziano Koozer

PS- its been asolutely freezing cold these last 2 weeks and people are saying its just going to get colder, would it be ok if i take out some cash to buy a sweeter, gloves, a mabye a beenie or scarf, my AZ suit are pretty thin. Ill wait till next week to hear from you before i take out anymore money , sorry i also need a new bag too since mine was stolen. I dont want anything super nice just something that works.

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers