Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hellooooo from Firenze

Ciou tutti,

Hellooooooo from Firenze!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, i am in absolute paradise! ha ha seriously this is the most incredible city ever, my new companion and i are like 2 peas in a pod and the work is gonna be great! I'm in a 4 man apartment now that is a blast after serving in a 2 man for the last 6 months. The change was such a great relief, and has completely recharged my batteries. I'm back on fire and have hit the ground running.

My companions name is Anziano Ingersoll and he is "the MAN", he is seriously the funnest, coolest missionary. We have already been having sooooo much fun together, especially since i tried cutting his hair for him and we had to end up buzzing it, he is hilarious! Today the other missionaries in the apartment are taking me on a tour of the city and were gonna go shopping in the market, hopefully we'll get to see the David today and some other things like that. Today i just want to take my time and really check things out and don't want to be worried about having to take a million pictures so next week we'll do it all again and i gets some sweet pictures for you all.

To answer some questions that you sent, for Christmas when i call ill be calling from the church and will just buy a calling card here so no worries with that, and yes absolutely 100% i want Tia there too if its cool with you guys i get to talk for a pretty good amount of time so there will be plenty of time to talk and yes mother i will sing some Italian songs and hymns for you....And from what i hear the mailing here in Firenze is great so you all can send letters directly to my apartment, with packages and whatever still send those to the mission home but letters would get to me no problem. Ill post the address at the bottom of this email.

Dad about the fasting for special things its surprisingly against the rules for me to ask you all to do special fasts for things, but your prayers are always needed especially for the temple right now. Just pray that things will all go through OK and that they will be able to break ground as soon as possible.

Cade way to go with sharing the Gospel with your friends I'm so proud of you dude, keep it up!

Uncle Charlie if you read this i just wanted to tell you that there a TON of Peruvians here in Firenze TONS of them! We're actually teaching a Peruvian family right now. They are the sweetest people, so incredibly humble!

Well that's about it for this letter, Bailey no worries I WILL send you a letter soon! I love you all so much!

Vi voglìo bene Anziano Koozer

Charl Koozer
Via Mannelli 12150136
Firenze, Italia

Ps- Hillary thanks for the music but i can get all of that Italian music here no problem.... I would really love some English Christmas music, especially O holy Night, i want to do it for the Christmas Mission Talent show, is there any way you could try to email me it i can print it off no problem, thanks i love you!

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers