Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years in Italy is Nuts!

Hey everyone!
Thank you so much for your emails this week, it was so great hearing from you all. It sounds like your all super busy and having so much fun! ha ha no worries with missing email last week mom its totally fine.
So DAD wrote an autobiography? I WANT ONE! Send it to me for my birthday along with peanut butter and beef jerky.
I haven't done any shopping in the markets yet Iwas gonna wait a week or two and gets some more pictures of stuff and wait till all the party season is over cus Italy is still on Holiday and its a pain trying to get around with all the messed up bus schedules and with everything closed. So I'll prob put something together in a few weeks.

I'm so excited for Bailey and for the baby from what I hear from Tia its gonna be a SWEEEET baby shower!!! Its good Cade is getting his Eagle together he'll be so glad when its done. Emmett thanks for emailing me it sounds like your doing awesome keep working hard ciccio! Dad isn't that book so good? I read it in Italian and it is awesome! I learned so much!

Well this week was pretty low key... We had to stay in our apartment new years eve and new years cus its dangerous to be out and they don't want us getting in trouble. Italian New Years parties are absolutely nuts, it was like a war Zone looking off our balcony cus anyone can buy the huge fire woks we watch as shows from far away and they light them off in the middle of the streets and wherever they want. Its complete madness..... Then a few days ago my comp rolled his ankle playing basket ball and it swelled up the size of a softball and turned black and purple so our finding work lately has consisted of sitting on buses and trains talking to people, which actually hasn't been bad at all we have been seeing quite a bit of success.

With the new years we have all started new goals and one of the main ones is trying to get unfat... so Ive been nominated by the apartment to be the district trainer. So Ive put everyone on a strict new diet and exercise plan and things have been going great. I also tried doing my 40 day English fast and broke after 2 days.....My comp and I were ready to kill each other due to lack of communication and misunderstanding hahaha so now we just are speaking Italian out of the house and during our hour of language study. Our investigators are doing awesome we have been having some really fun lessons. Well my times about up so I need to go but I love you all and will talk to you all next week!!!!

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers