Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Snow in Firenze!!!

Hey!
SO this week the coolest thing happened....it snowed here in Firenze!!!!! That's like it snowing in MESA! It started as just a few falling flakes and turned into a huge storm and ended up dropping about 7 inches. The whole city pretty much shut down which was kinda a mess because no one knew what to do with the snow. But it was a blast the morning after the storm my companion and i hiked to the top of the city and got some sweet pictures of snow covered Florence.

The work has been going good this week, we've been starting to see some success especially with the members. I love teaching the gospel with all my heart and wouldn't want to be any where else in the world right now.

We hand interviews with president Acerson this Monday and he brought me my package that you all sent! I'm sorry i couldn't help myself and i opened it up as soon as I got home.... Thank you sooooooooo much for the music- you guys have no idea how perfect it all was. hahaha dad you make me crack up so hard,with the whole Goobur Archeleta thing, hahahah oh my goodness!

SO my companion and i got permission to call home on Christmas from a members house if we buy a calling card so ill be calling from my branch presidents house at about 5pm-6pm my time. Double check the time difference because we are on daylight savings right now and everything so I'm not sure exactly what time it will be for you guys in AZ. Like I said we'll be spending the day with President Ferrini and his family so I'm really excited it should be an awesome day of eating eating eating and lots of games and fun. Ill buy a calling card from a tabaccheria I'm not sure what that is in English, a cigarette store we would call it and it should only be like 5 euro for 2 hours, so we'll get to talk for good amount of time. but anyways i love you all so much am I'm thrilled to get to talk to you guys in just a few days!!!!

LoveAnziano Koozer

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers