Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Week 7

Ciao Famiglia!Hey how is everyone doing!? Ive been doing great. Thank you so much for the letters you sent me, they totally made my day! I'm sorry i didn't get to call on Mothers Day, I guess they don't have enough phones here or something, or at least that's what they told us. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers day Mom, i love you. This week has been a pretty great week. On Tuesday night ELder Russle M. Neilson came and visited us. We have been so incredibly lucky, because we've gotten 3 apostles since I've been here! usually missionaries are lucky to get one. So yeah, he came and spoke about the importance of our call and we worked on meeting people with enthusiasm, and good character. I really enjoyed listening to him speak. Yesterday i taught the 2nd lesson in Italian to an investigator in the TRC. It wasn't as scary this time but i still struggled through it. My companion and i sat down last night and set goals that we want to achieve before we leave the MTC, and also set weekly and daily companionship and personal goals. I really think it will help us bang through these last 2 weeks. I'm so thrilled that i get my flight plans this Thursday. But at the same time there is a sense of urgency in everything i do now. I only have 2 more weeks to learn everything i can, and then its game time! And I thought it was a rush waiting for a football game....haha yeah I'm starting to get pretty darn nervous! Dane keep up the Piano i know its not fun to practice, but i promise it will pay off. Emmett how are your classes going, are you going to get straight A's again this year? Cade how did track season go? that is so exciting you get to Toro Camp! Just totally bust it every practice and you'll do great! And yes soccer is actually really hard, and takes a TON of running. I usually don't touch the ball much, and just run around and push people over who have the ball then pass it to a good player. My district loves it when i play Defense for them. But of course now that I'm a missionary i Pick up the people i go against and give them a hug and apologize if they fall over. haha but anyways i love you all and hope things are going good for everyone! keep the letters coming! PS. oh yeah i blessed the sacrament in Italian this week it was so Cool!Love Anziano Koozer

1 comment:

Bailey and Wills said...

what about ME Buddy??? Don't you care about sisters anymore?? He hasen't sent me a letter in 3 weeks now! How rude. But I'm so glad that he sounds good! I'm so excited that he gets to call home before he leaves on the plane to Italy!

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers