Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hey everyone its Mon. night and the absolute worst thing has happened. Swine Flu has hit the MTC and we are now on lock down. I was scheduled to leave tomorrow morning at 4am, but ALL out going Missionaries are being held here till at least the 15th. The date may be pushed back even farther as more and more missionaries are being infected. The number is well over twenty and they are starting to quarantine entire buildings now. NO one goes in and no one goes out and food is just dropped off to them. Its absolutely terrible! So please pray for us. Our district might be where it started. 5 missionaries including myself are being sent in to be tested tonight, because we are all starting to get sick. I'm so sorry i wont get to talk to everyone tomorrow, I'm super bummed, but i will get to email since it is my P-day, if it turns out I'm not infected. Well my time is up for now but i love you all and will keep you posted. PS- Please call Tia and let her know for me. thanks i love you.Anziano Koozer

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers