Wednesday, December 16, 2009

so many foreigners

Hey!
I just hit update on my email account and your email popped up. I'm usually not emailing this late so I'm really glad i caught you. IT sounds like you all had a great time with the birthdays this week, thanks so much for helping me out.

SO your all done with the classes huh? How many kids are we getting, and do they have special needs? Its awesome you all are doing this.

Well, Ive had a great week here. It has been absolutely FREEZING this week! The work has been going good we are working with a Brazilian family, a Philippine family, a Peruvian family,and a half Italian family as well. I had no idea there were so many foreigners here. We have really been focusing all our finding efforts on ITALIAN families but its pretty tough finding anyone that is humble enough to stop and listen, let alone change. SO we have changed our mode of attack to working through and with every member family in the branch.

We've been booking out our weeks with member appointments and have been doing everything we can to gain the trust of the members and have been showing them that we can teach. We have been doing service for them, and helping with anything and everything to gain good solid relationships. Through these new relationships of trust we will be lead to a whole new world of contacts and potential investigators which are all the friends of the members.

So far things have been going great, we have members that are starting to call us now and we are really seeing a difference. I'm starting to understand what people meant when they would say that the mission is one of the hardest but most rewarding times of their lives. We been striking out you could say with our own personal finding work. Its been really really tough.... the people here are so lost and confused, if only they knew what we know, if only they would open their hearts and listen. Satan has been working overtime here in Europe, I'm just glad we know how its all gonna end. Every time someone shuts us down or slams a door in our faces, it just adds fuel to my fire of wanting someone to stop and listen. I know the elect are out there, I just need to find them!

Well i love you all and I'm so excited to get to talk NEXT week! I'll let you know what time I'll be calling next week when I email we need to check some things out before i know for sure....Thanks for the email, miss you!

Love Anziano Koozer

No comments:

Koozer Motto

Never eat on an empty stomach

hit counter

Followers